Greetings, BHS Wrestling Families,
Only one more week until the official start of the wrestling season! Please read this email in it's entirety as it will have a lot of important information.
The Ad Sales Fundrasier ends Tuesday, Nov. 1. Please consider asking any businesses you know to help support the BHS wrestling program or by placing a family/wrestler ad.
Thank you to those that have already signed up to volunteer for the Moore-Prettyman tournament. All hands are needed. Please use this link to select your volunteer slot.
The schedule for this week is as follows:
- Monday: No practice (Halloween)
- Tuesday: Conditioning Practice, meet outside the wrestling room
- Wednesday: Conditioning Practice, meet outside the wrestling room
- Thursday: Conditioning Practice, meet outside the wrestling room
- Friday: No School. Practice at Noon - set up the wrestling room and have open mats after
November Mat Club Meeting is this Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 6:00pm. Please note the earlier starting time. All are welcome to join us.
Topic: BHS Mat Club November Meeting
Time: Nov 1, 2022 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 856 1369 9727
Wrestling season starts on Monday, Nov. 7. All wrestlers must have a current physical and have completed the athletic participation survey on their Infinite Campus Portal
Tuesday, Nov. 8 - No School. Practice 9am-11am
Saturday, Nov. 12 - Picture Day and practice 9am
Tuesday, Nov. 15 - Code Night at 6:30pm in the BHS cafeteria
Mat Club Secretary